POLICIES AT KUKUA K9
Service as It Should Be
In today’s online shopping market, we believe that honesty is the best policy. That’s why we designed the most generous, fair and transparent store policy for our customers. Read the following sections to find out more about how we ship or exchange products, or about how we secure your personal data. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
How It Works
We take pride in our products. Your items will be sent to you with bubble wrap, a sealed cardboard box, or envelope depending on the size of the order. There is a flat rate shipping fee of $12.00
OUR RETURN POLICY
To ensure safety all sells are final.
PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED
About Our Policy
We accept all major credit cards, Zelle, certified cashiers checks, and cash when prearranged. Any tips you wish to give your pet sitter are acceptable in cash, left at your home for pick up during the visit but must clearly be labeled as tip for Kukua. If included in a check payment, it should be noted how much tip is for the sitter. Tips can be charged; however, note that credit card processing fees will be deducted from the amount. In the case of more than one sitter per invoice, tips will be prorated and allocated to each sitter. We also offer recurring payments for repeat services based on the timing of the service period.
CODE OF ETHICS
All about our practices
• To treat every pet entrusted to us with compassion, love, and care as if it were our own.
• To provide the highest quality pet care and customer service.
• To be trustworthy and honest by fulfilling my promised duties.
• To act professionally and respect the instructions of my clients.
• To protect and respect my client’s home and property.
• To always observe my client’s confidentiality.
• To have open and timely communication.
• To respond promptly, respectfully, and clearly in all forms of communication.
• To be on time for registration, orientation, and assignments.
• To be helpful and cooperative with my fellow Premiere Petsitting and Dog Walking RVA Professionals.
• To continue my knowledge and understanding of pets with my continued experience and education.